I Don't Know About You...

But as a fan of tickling, I can't help, but get a little excited whenever I see a scene in a cartoon, anime, movie, or anything really! In this blog, I hope to document every sighting I come across!

If you know about any that I haven't listed, please let me know by emailing me at mrtenacioustickling@gmail.com

It doesn't matter who's getting tickled either! Female, Male, Animal, Robot! I'll post them all, and give you credit for each scene you find!

Thanks!

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

PJ Masks: Season 1- Episode 13- (*/M Tickling! 3rd Scene!)


This is another cute scene. The 'PJ Masks' and 'Luna Girl' team up to take down Romeo. I thought it was pretty cool how these four came together. One thing that I have to keep reminding myself is that this is a kids show. I kept wondering why the bad guys weren't getting arrested after getting caught.


1 comment:

  1. Romeo: Hey! Cut that out! I hate being tickled! Ha Ha Ha.
    Luna girl: That's what you get for messing with my moon, romeo!
    Gekko:I never knew romeo was so ticklsh.
    Catboy: Neither did me.
    Owlette: Me either, but it's cute!

    ReplyDelete