I Don't Know About You...

But as a fan of tickling, I can't help, but get a little excited whenever I see a scene in a cartoon, anime, movie, or anything really! In this blog, I hope to document every sighting I come across!

If you know about any that I haven't listed, please let me know by emailing me at mrtenacioustickling@gmail.com

It doesn't matter who's getting tickled either! Female, Male, Animal, Robot! I'll post them all, and give you credit for each scene you find!

Thanks!

Monday, June 3, 2019

PJ Masks: Season 1- Episode 5 (*/MF Tickling!)

 This is the first tickle scene in this show so far. It's pretty cute. Actually the whole show is pretty cute, and I'm going through each episode right now. I'm curious if this show will introduce any new bad guys.

Anyways, the kids are being tickled by moths.


1 comment:

  1. Gekko: Hold on, we all got tickled except for night ninja.
    Romeo: No no no no no. He has to get tickled!
    Owlette: Last week, I ask him if he was ticklish,then he said no and ran away.
    Luna girl: Oh, really? Let's find him!
    All: Yeah!
    *Everyone went searching for night ninja and found him alone by himself*
    All: Hi,night ninja! *They all smirked at him*
    Night ninja: Uh, hi? What do you guys want?
    *Catboy pinned him to the ground*
    Night ninja:Hey! What's going on here!?
    *Owlette flys up to night ninja and used her cape to tickle him*
    Night ninja: Hahahahahahaha! Hey! Stop thahahat!
    Romeo: "Not ticklish", huh? *in a teasing tone*
    Gekko: Your laugh is so cute, night ninja.
    Luna girl: It is!
    Night ninja: Okay, I'm ticklish! Now,get off!
    Catboy: Hmm? let me think. No!
    Owlette: Yeah,we just started. And besides, you're the only who haven't got tickled.
    Romeo: So now, it's your turn!
    *They all tickled night ninja*
    Night ninja: Nohohohohoho! I won't forget this. Hahahahahahaha! I will have my revenge on all of you.
    Gekko: Yeah, sure you will.*in a mocking tone*

    The end.

    Sorry, I just love pj masks so much. I seen every single episode and every new episode I hope for tickle scenes because I think their cute.

    ReplyDelete