I Don't Know About You...

But as a fan of tickling, I can't help, but get a little excited whenever I see a scene in a cartoon, anime, movie, or anything really! In this blog, I hope to document every sighting I come across!

If you know about any that I haven't listed, please let me know by emailing me at mrtenacioustickling@gmail.com

It doesn't matter who's getting tickled either! Female, Male, Animal, Robot! I'll post them all, and give you credit for each scene you find!

Thanks!

Monday, June 3, 2019

PJ Masks: Season 1- Episode 5- (M/F Tickling! 3rd Scene!)


This is cute. 'Luna Girl' gets attacked from behind. This takes place in the second segment of the show. During this episode, the PJ Masks kept competing against each other. I actually thought it was funny how Gekko stayed out of it, but was suddenly sucked into the competition himself.

2 comments:

  1. Luna girl: So you were tickling me me this entire time, lizards legs!?!
    Gekko: Yup! You are very ticklish! *giggles*
    Luna girl: Oh, yeah? Well then, Let's see how ticklish YOU are!
    Gekko: Wait, what!?!
    *luna girl pins gekko to the ground and starts tickling him on his ribs*
    Gekko: Hahahhahahahaha! Stop it luna girl!
    Luna girl: NO! You tickled me, right? Now it's time for revenge! Now, coochie coochie coo, lizards legs!
    Gekko: Yikes! Hahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owlette: Aw! How cute!
    Catboy: I agree!

    ReplyDelete